Friday, September 16, 2011

Review: Rachel Zoe S/S 2012 Ready to Wear

     Rachel Zoe has been one of  idols since I don't know when. I have always loved her fantastic, signature sense of style. I bought her book and have read it, re-read it and loved it. When she presented her fall collection in the spring, presenting herself as a designer, I was thrilled.
   Keeping up with her reality show The Rachel Zoe Project http://www.bravotv.com/the-rachel-zoe-project/season-4/videos/the-world-of-pregnancy, shows all the steps of launching her first collection. After this was so successful I couldn't wait to see her Spring/Summer Ready to Wear Collection. Here are some of my favorites:




Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear 

Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Rachel Zoe Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear 
Rachel's touch is evident in every single one of her pieces. Each piece has a luxe, yet bohemian feel. Everything is perfectly polished and completely wearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment