Monday, September 12, 2011

Free People

        One of my favorite brands has been Free People. When I found out that Free People, Anthropoligie, and Urban Outfitters were sister stores, stemming from the same original company I was thrilled. I love all three labels and while they present different lifestyles, they have a similar aesthetic.
       I have been watching religiously all of the YouTube videos they put online. Their look speaks for itself: a lifestyle of the beautifully bohemian. Free People girls love nature, are resourceful, but look gorgeous at the same time. When I look at their ads and clothes, I want to be those girls. Their clothes have a luxurious feel, but they look effortless.
      The September catalog does not disappoint. The collection is filled with plaid, lace, polka dots, and sweaters to fill your closets. Plenty of inspiration for this season! While I can't afford most of the clothes, I love altering my own clothes to mimic their bohemian style, or find looks for less. Either way I can spend hours looking at their website to let my mind wander and my creativity flow. Here are some of my favorites:

Plaid Wrap Top 





Demure Lace Maxi Skirt
 FP Floral Printed Velvet Overalls 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment