Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fashion Magic

          Free People never fails to bring bohemian magic into everyday life. The long flowing layers, skirts, dresses, natural materials. These all feel so magical, fairytale-like, princess like. The description on the Free People website even discusses letting out your inner princess. That is one of the aspects that strengthens my deep love for fashion; the idea that just by what you are wearing you can be taken to another time, another place, be anything or anyone you want. 
         When I was younger I would always play "dress up" as do most little girls; with costumes and crazy hair and mom's red lipstick and blue eyeshadow. I love that I can still play "dress up" and play pretend, but in a much more sophisticated way.


http://images1.freepeople.com/is/image/FreePeople/23756729_046_a?$zoom-super$
English Rose Devore Kimono
Vintage Navajo Sandcast Cuff
all images freepeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment