Sunday, January 15, 2012

Recent Additions to my Wardrobe

I have been dying to use my new camera lately, and what better than to take pictures of some of my latest purchases and gifts from the recent holidays! I only have a few things, but as usual, I only have a few minutes to do this. Enjoy! xoxo

When I heard that Style.com was going print a few months ago, I knew that I absolutely HAD to get a subscription. Of course, it was on my Christmas list, and lo' and behold, it's here!

 I was in desperate need of a shopping trip after working for the last four weeks. I went to H&M and after drooling over these for months via YouTube videos, I found them on sale and I didn't hesitate to hand over my paycheck. (They only ended up being $15 :) )
 Another H&M purchase. This croc skin inspired bow bracelet stood out to me. It is the right amount of edgy and girly.
 A friend of mine recently went to South America and somewhere along the way picked out these babies for me. She knows I love turquoise/teal.
 I found this rock/crystal necklace at one of my local thrift stores for a dollar. Not too bad. It sits higher on my neck than I'm used to, granted I tend to gravitate toward navel grazing pendents.
This circle scarf was made my my boyfriend's mother, who has knitted the most beautiful pieces (including another scarf for me and a vest). I finally have a circle scarf that I can wear on a regular basis (not one with lips on it).

1 comment: