Friday, January 6, 2012

Leave of Absence

It has literally been a month since I have last written here. I'm embarrassed. I have however, been extremely busy working and, well, relaxing. I had initially thought that this winter vacation would allow me to blog post daily, devoting all of my time to my online fashion diary, posting pictures (with my new camera) and venting. Alas, the laziness has taken over, and I have fallen into a vacation slump. While it has been great, and completely necessary, it is over. I am ready to get back into a schedule (not classes and homework, but with fashion and...interesting things). I have a million blog ideas swimming around in my head just waiting to be splashed upon this internet page. One of my new year's resolutions is to get organized, so here goes.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment