Thursday, September 6, 2012

Elle France Styled by: Marine Braunschvig

I saw this shoot from Elle France on Who What Wear and was so inspired. I think Kate Moss always looks incredible, but the styling in this shoot is amazing. It has the perfect amount of fashion and fantasy. I had to look up the stylist because I was so enchanted. Marine Braunschvig has a beautiful vision that makes every single piece she places on the model desirable and wearable. I am craving the white Valentino dress and I would wear the Hervé Léger top every day.

Elle France Model: Kate Moss Photographer: Sonia Sieff Styled by: Marine Braunschvig White Victorian Dress Gold BraceletsElle France Model: Kate Moss Photographer: Sonia Sieff Styled by: Marine Braunschvig Lace White Dress Sheer Lared Black underwear Ankle Boots

Elle France Model: Kate Moss Photographer: Sonia Sieff Styled by: Marine Braunschvig Fringe Black Top Bib Chain Necklace


(photos courtesy of whowhatwear.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment