Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Maxi Skirts

I would upload pictures of my actual outfits, but my camera is kaput and I am in desperate need of a new one. On the upside, I just bought two new maxi skirts! Adding to my exponentially growing collection. I'm super excited to wear them for the fall and winter instead of just warmer weather. At Urban Outfitters, the sale enabled me to buy two skirts for a mere $30, which is pretty darn good for the store.

I think that maxi skirts are extremely versatile.They can look especially chic and current with sweaters and scarves of all different colors. I love the look of using a maxi dress as a skirt with layers. Maxi dresses and skirts are an awesome way to get out of the boring leggings-every-day phase of winter. Hopefully this will also help to stray us away from the dreaded sweatpants.



Speckle Ribbed Pullover  
Free People





weheartit.com




Have fun experimenting!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment